Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Videos...Ann Ann Everywhere

So its not the best video. Ann was parked at the little xylophone jigging up and down and singing then the next thing I knew it was to the slide with then train, then her, and on and on. It's not a good movie but you get the idea of how all over the place she is-I shut it off when she got too close to Cannon, but after that it was into the closet and our with the cow lawn mower toy, then to the magnet board, one in each hand, up the slide throw the magnets out the "window" then down the slide and back for 2 more magnets. I'm exhausted again just typing it...


Here's a little of the sing'n but it had a little jig of a dance that was going with it that prompted me getting the video out in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment